Retired but I'm addicted to teaching! I started this as a Google Slide show and the made a Google YouTube short by opening it on Zoom and recording the explanation. I uploaded the first two minutes as a Google short with a QR code for people to access the slide show with a more in depth explanation. These are the slides:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How Enslaved People Sued for Freedom in Massachusetts
View the long version in My Digital Garden The concept of enslaved people having agency in ending their own slavery was something that I st...
-
Learning Resources and Notes for the "AI in my Life" Chat Resource Notes ...
-
Rabbit hole: D id men wear stovepipe hats in the 1770s? TL;DR: This post traces my fall down the rabbit hole of historical accu...
-
Catalyst : A 📅 This Day in History Calendar entry that gave the traditional or "heroic" view of the San Francisco Vigilance C...
No comments:
Post a Comment